Reserve Library Books!
Long students may reserve library books by visiting www.bit.ly/LongLibrary. To reserve a book, students should log in (top right) with their student ID number. The password is the first four numbers of the student ID. Virtual students that reserve books may pick them up in the front office from 8:30-4:00 or on Tuesdays from 4:30-5:00pm. Books will only be kept on the hold shelf for one week. Traditional Learners will have books delivered to their class.
The Mission of CFBISD, a diverse community of global learners, is to empower scholars to acquire life-long knowledge, skills, and values that prepares them to compete in the world marketplace while contributing to their community.
High Expectations for All
• Excellence in ALL learning opportunities
• Respecting differences by embracing diversity
• A growth mindset for students, faculty, and staff
• Ongoing partnerships with the community
• Support & love of the whole student